New Week
9:14 AM | Author: Eric Tuin
Short week this week...with Labor Day off and being off on Friday it makes for having to do a week worth of stuff in three days! I suppose it wouldn't have to be that way but it seems like that is what life has thrown me for this week.

On Friday the reason I am off is that I am doing a relay run from Idaho Springs to Glenwood Springs (CO). There are 10 of us doing the relay along with other support staff and voluneers on our team. The relay is to support Outward Bound. You can find out more information at this link if you are interested. It has been fairly easy for me to train because I have been working on Triathlons all summer, hopefully it is easy in the race!
|
This entry was posted on 9:14 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: