The beginnings
11:09 AM | Author: Eric Tuin

So I am new to this whole Blogging thing and actually got interested in it through my cousin. I am not sure what the blog is going to be about or how often I am going to be able to post. I hope that in some way it will serve to help me and hopefully others in our journey of life. I can't say that I am the best writer and only hope that I can have some inspired words on occation. I welcome any comments or suggestions and hope that those of you who visit will get a small picture into my life that you have not seen before.
Thanks for stopping by!.
|
This entry was posted on 11:09 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 9:20 PM , Anonymous said...

hi Eric, thanks for sending this to us! It is fun to see what you are up to. We are hanging out with our friends after church on Sat night. We came to your site to show that Jens reminds me of you! Hi to Marion and your 2 children. Heather & Jon

 
On 8:24 PM , Anonymous said...

Hi from Mom!
It was fun talking to you tonight. Will try to remember to visit your site more often.
Love you,
Mom