Headache
4:20 PM | Author: Eric Tuin

My head hurts...The past few weeks have been a rollercoaster of emotions and problems trying to deal with everything that goes on in creating a new business. I think for some reason this one has brought on more challenges and I am begining to wonder if it would have been easier to just start over insead of buying something. Oh well, too late for that!
So, Vision Engineering will soon be no longer as we've been challenged by a competitor using the word Vision. It depends on who you talk to as to if they have a case but regardless both my name and theirs are weak from a trademark perspective and therefore we are going to have to change names. I am taking suggestions so if you got something please feel free to share. I'll maybe post my logo and see what happens.
I am trying to stay positive and look on the bright side of things. Not to over-spiritualize but, I try to remember that even God re-named people as they went from one place to the next in their lives and brought them out of something and into the next. He changed Abram's name to Abraham...Jacob's name was changed to Israel. Usually they had their name longer than a few months but maybe we just sped through infantcy?
Thanks for stopping by and i'll catch you next time.
|
This entry was posted on 4:20 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On 9:32 PM , The Miller Clan said...

Bummer! I am so sorry to hear that you have to change the name! I'll have to think about this one. We'll be praying for the perfect name as well as a smooth transition for you! Love you...

 
On 8:34 AM , Marion said...

Your wife has two names. Have to rename me to keep up with my multiple personalities;). It's not all bad:)!

Love ya!

 
On 3:16 PM , Toevs said...

Just stopped by briefly to say, "Hi". I am sorry about the name change. I don't have any suggestions to offer. Sorry. Hope the business is doing well.

Miss ya!