Weekend Away
1:34 PM | Author: Eric Tuin



Last weekend we took a quick trip to my parents house. I had to go to a workshop for Hunters Education on Saturday so we figured we would just spend a couple days with my parents. It was good timing since things this week slowed down a little at work and it was easier to get away. It is amazing how a little time away from the "normal" life can recharge you and help you to feel refreshed. It was just a short charge so I will need more soon but it was nice to be away if even for a weekend.
|
This entry was posted on 1:34 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 2:27 PM , Marion said...

It was nice to spend time away with you and the fam. Next time you and I should sneak away to Mexico:)!

 
On 6:20 PM , Toevs said...

We we could've gone to your parent's with you. :-)