...and I discovered MySpace
1:33 PM | Author: Eric Tuin
So I discovered MySpace, a co-worker introduced me to it, and at first I really did not see the reason for it but after you get to looking into it, it is pretty fun. You will have to go check it out and maybe create your own space. You can find old school friends, and family and even see who knows the people you know. I have discovered that the amount of people with a MySpace profile from your school, or where ever, is inversely proportional to your age! It seems that the younger you are the more people who are likely to have a page. Anyway, I hope you are able to try it out and have fun with it, CAUTION...you can waste a lot of time.
http://www.myspace.com/erictuin
|
This entry was posted on 1:33 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 7:14 PM , Toevs said...

So is the My Space in lieu of a blog? I checked it out briefly... I saw your video of Ben walking. Evan is always goofing around on My Space... I feel old.. I don't get it. :-) I may have to stick to what I know - blogging here on Blogger. :-)

 
On 8:22 AM , Marion said...

I was resistant at first but definitely sucked in now... Thanks for the warning but too late for me;D!