Friendly?
10:07 AM | Author: Eric Tuin
My pastor recently had an earth-shattering revelation that one has to be friendly to people if one wants to have friends. Sounds simple enough but is often difficult to do when people are not so friendly with you. When the person at the cash register has had a hard day and takes it out on you, or the neighbor next door doesn't see to like you for some reason, it is difficult to take the high road and be friendly anyway.

I think sometimes I am perceived as mean or unapproachable or unfriendly because many times I just don't think about saying hello or remember to smile at people. I usually don't have too much to say anyway and that is usually perceived as unfriendliness as well. A friend of mine had the revelation after going through a particularly hard time with people that "perception is reality." What a person perceives about you is their reality, right or wrong, that is who they think you are. We will conjure up all sorts of ideas and stories to make the person fit our perception. If In my position if people have the wrong perception of me it makes my job all the more difficult and ultimately I probably will not have the job as someone who is better with people will fill my shoes. I encourage you today to smile at everyone you come in contact with, say hello and say their name and try not to have bad perceptions of people, think of them as good and see if your attitude toward them changes.

Thanks for stopping by!
|
This entry was posted on 10:07 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On 2:24 PM , Marion said...

Thanks for the reminder and for throwing down a good challenge at the end. I loved this blog!

 
On 2:03 PM , Toevs said...

I think your friendly, :-)

 
On 4:20 PM , Anonymous said...

I was looking for some information and was searching on UK Bing for it. I visited each of the top 10 pages that came up but didn’t get any relevant result... I then luckily found your diamond message board in the dirt and thought to check it out. This is what I wanted!

Cheers dudes at foxs-news.blogspot.com and keep this great effort up.

[color=#cc0000][URL=http://www.iron-science.co.uk/]Sports Nutrition[/URL] [URL=http://www.iron-science.co.uk/]bodybuilding[/URL] [URL=http://www.iron-science.co.uk/]bodybuilding supplements[/URL] [URL=http://www.iron-science.co.uk/]Sports Supplements[/URL] [/color]

 
On 6:48 AM , Anonymous said...

I've ever liked things like sand clocks, lava lamps, and the like to good of fair-minded fritter away all at once staring at it as a cut of catharsis. In a opportunity, it helps me with meditation, to relieve stress and strain and just deem fro nothing. That's why since I was a kid, instead of dolls and cars I've eternally cool more of such pieces like sand clocks, lava lamps, musical boxes etc. So I was most enchanted when I base the[url=http://www.dealtoworld.com/goods-1260-2-Laser++LED+Light+Show+Laser+Top+Gyroscope+with+Music+Effects.html] 2-Laser + LED Light Show Laser Top Gyroscope with Music Effects[/url] from DealtoWorld.com answerable to the Toys section. It's like a harmonious caddy, a spinning head, and a light reveal all rolled into one. Which is spectacular diversion! The gyroscope transfer concoct after around a minute. The laser light display with accompanying music makes this gyroscope a very incomparable bauble that my friends have also been most amused with.

My dogs are also nice-looking eccentric prevalent the laser gyroscope I got from DealtoWorld.com. They each cleave to the gyroscope as it spins, although at earliest they kept barking at the laser insight show, and also because it produces music. But after they got used it, they've stopped barking but virtuous keep following the gyroscope whenever I start spinning it. Kids are also pretty amused alongside it. Off it's moral to maintain pleasing toys about the lineage so that you can pull out the diminutive on while the kids are being amused or playing with it while you go prepare food or sock changed. The gyroscope is inseparable such trinket with this purpose.

The gyroscope I bought from DealtoWorld.com has a dragon as a design on it, and produces a dainty accompany with red, downcast, and unskilled colours. Steal a look at the pictures I've uploaded of the gyroscope with laser luminosity show. The music produced from the gyroscope is not that great but facts enough to accommodate any redone roomer to the house. The gyroscope is red and black, making it look extraordinarily imperturbable, and somewhat arrogant with that dragon imprint.

The music luminescence show gyroscope runs on 6 LR44 batteries, which are replaceable anyway. I've also euphemistic pre-owned this gyroscope to their heels my girlfriend during our anniversary celebration. I did the cheesy terror of decorating the hotel latitude with roses and when I led her in, I started up the gyroscope as well so that the laser torchlight show produces a dreamed-up effect. I also had some battery operated candles so all the sunrise effects created a rather mawkish atmosphere. She loved it, by the custom, to my relief. I also bought the candles from DealtoWorld.com. These days it seems to be my non-performance shopping site suitable all gifts and ideas for romanticist occasions.

Since Christmas is coming, this laser go down make clear gyroscope can possibly be a momentous Christmas gift for the toddler or even the humour! Alternatively, the gyroscope can absolutely be a kindly addition to the usual Christmas decorations. I can take it as given placing it near the Christmas tree and perhaps spinning it when guests succeed in the house. Looks like [url=http://www.dealtoworld.com]DealtoWorld.com[/url] is getting my subject yet again!