Realization
4:50 AM | Author: Eric Tuin
A wise older man told me and a group of guys the other day "If you want to know how you are doing as a husband, look into your wife's face and that will tell you." It is a hard thing to do in reality, and although the saying probably works both ways I think it is more important for the husband because, I still believe that the husband is the head of the family and if the head isn't doing good then none of the family will either.
I realized this morning that I haven't looked into my wife's face enough lately or have not wanted to admit that I wasn't doing a very good job. That is a difficult thing for a Man with all his ego and pride to admit. Hopefully by admitting it I can take measures to try and improve.
I would encourage you to stop and take 10 minutes today to look at your wife and even talk to her and don't be afraid to admit that you might need to change.
|
This entry was posted on 4:50 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 7:48 AM , The Miller Clan said...

I have never heard that before, but it sure makes sense, for both. I love you brother and am praying for you.
XXO
J

 
On 9:08 PM , Anonymous said...

Word.